Breaking Barriers and Leading with Purpose
Michellene was the first African American New Jersey State Treasurer, the first African American Chief Policy Counsel in the NJ Governor’s Office, and the youngest CEO of the $2.4 billion NJ Lottery.
She is also the first African American to ascend to Executive Vice President at one of the country’s largest healthcare systems.
Learn more about her journey of living a life of purpose, power, and passion.
Featured Speaking Engagement
Rutgers University Eagleton Institute of Politics
New Leadership Program Conference
Michellene Davis, Esq. served as the keynote speaker.
Presentations and Workshops
- Equity, Access, & Opportunity
- “Why Creating a More Equitable Future Is in Everyone’s Best Interest”
- Women’s Advancement & Career Development
- “Advancing Women in Business”
- “Personal Branding & Career Development”
- Authentic Leadership
- “Emotional Intelligence in Leadership”
- “Creating a League of Leaders”
Book Michellene to Speak at Your Next Event
Michellene Davis, Esq. is a powerful and engaging speaker, inspirational and witty storyteller, and an insightful and empowering leader. She has been breaking barriers and leading meaningful change throughout her storied career.